Violence or abusive behaviour is never an acceptable way of dealing with relationship problems. 카지노 바카라 If you are experiencing family and domestic violence, you are not alone – help is available.
If you are concerned for your safety whilst going through family law proceedings, you can contact the family law courts to ask about a safety plan.
When making parenting orders, 카지노 바 the court will consider the best interests of the child. The Family Law Act prioritises the safety of children by giving greater weight to the protection of children from harm when determining what is in their best interests.
This section provides information for people who are separating and are affected by family violence.
It is never OK for someone in a relationship to:
- Hit, kick, and do other things that hurt your body
- Touch you in ways or places you don’t want to be touched
- Force you to have sex or do sexual things
- Say and do things that make you feel scared or unsafe
- Take your money or use money to make your life hard
- Damage walls, parts of your home, or your things
- Tell you they will hurt you, 카지노 블랙잭 your children, your pets, or people you care about
- Say they will hurt themselves if you try to leave
- Share private photos or videos of you online without your permission
- Stop you from following your religion or cultural practices
- Cut you off from friends or family
- Refuse to provide essential care and support for you if they are your parent, guardian, carer, or paid support person
- Make looking after a baby hard by not letting you feed or settle your baby
- Scare you by following you, 카지노 산업 harassing you, or refusing to leave you alone
- Use the legal system to bully or intimidate you
- Stop you from making decisions about whether or not to have a baby, or other reproductive issues
- Stop you from having medicine you need or from seeing a doctor
- Give you medicine you don't need or more medicine than you need
- These are only some things that domestic and family violence may involve. There are many others. If anyone is making you feel scared, worried or unsafe, it is OK to ask for help.